There are a bunch of activities at the Center in September and October. You can find the full calendar of events online, click here to view the calendar.
Qi Gong 6 week classes
Thursdays Beginning September 21st
- 11:00-12:00 Qi Gong 1st OR 2nd Level: Depending on experience of enrollees.
- 6:00-7:00 Qi Gong – 1st Level: The basic practice for self health.
- 7:00-8:00 Qi Gong Practical: Doing the practice with seasonal conversation. 2nd Level. Walk ins welcome at $15- per hour.
A Path to Physical and Mental Well-Being using a Unique Blend of Modern Science and Ancient Wisdom. “Breathing and walking are two of our most basic activities, yet they are also two of our most powerful actions. BreathWalk brings them together in a systematic and meditative way to enhance our physical, emotional, and spiritual fitness.” $25/workshop
- BreathWalk: Volume 1-Inner Calm September 16 @ 1:00 pm – 2:30 pm
- BreathWalk: Volume 2: Energy and Vitality – September 22 @ 6:30 pm – <8:00 pm
- BreathWalk: Volume 3: Clarity and Connection -September 29 @ 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
Learn Ballroom Dancing:
- Wednesday Nights 7:45 – 8:45 All levels and walk ins are welcome!
Painting Party: Paint your own Fall Sign
Grab some friends and a bottle of wine and come paint a sign for the upcoming fall season! $45
This is a DIY class. Your project will come pre-assembled but in raw wood form. All tools needed to complete this project will be available at the workshop event. Guests will be able to customize the wood sign by picking from a selection of paint and stain colors. Click Here for More Info
Sleepy Hollow Festival is set for October 14th, 2017
The German Christmas Market is set for November 11 & 12th.
More information to come, Stay Tuned.