New Opportunities in 2016
Have you ever dreamed about starting your own business?
Are you looking for a dynamic and growing destination to relocate your business too?
We have room for you! Space is now available and won’t last long!!!!
At the Center of Harmony, we understand that being a small business owner is one of the most challenging and rewards adventures to take. We take pride in our collaborative, support environment and regularly share ideas, promotions, events and much more. We understand that by working together, we all benefit. Additionally, we know our contributions to the community, helping people and bringing the arts in to Harmony, is a matter of civic pride. It is a truly exciting place to be.
Space Available February 2016 : 257 Mercer St
This two story, commercially zoned house is well appointed and is handicap accessible. Large spacious rooms, with natural hardwood or newer carpet, provide a great deal of flexibility. Some of the amenities include:
– Full Bathroom on both first and second floor
– Handicap Accessible Ramp
– Side frontage and good signage opportunities. Last years traffic study showed approximately 40,000 vehicle per month pass by.
– Built in reception desk and welcoming reception area.
– 1st Floor has 3 offices: 17′ 3″ x 13′ 2″, 10′ 8″ x 13′ 2″, 7’x 13′ 2″ * The two smaller offices could be opened in to a larger space.
– 2nd Floor has two large offices 17 x 13 and a large kitchen/break room with washer and dryer.
Storefront/Retail Space Available Spring 2016
There will be additional changes and updates to the Center in early 2016. There will be between 400 and 800 square feet of retail and storefront space coming available.
Flexible lease terms available. For more information or to arrange a time to view the property, please contact Josh Meeder at 724-272-3901.